Friday, February 21, 2014

Animal Jam - (Fan Art) - Piece #1

     You asked for it, and here it is: The very first Animal Jam Fan Art on this blog! I've gotten plenty of e-mails with pieces of art attached to them. 

First place (by PenguinFamily):



Second place (by FindYourPurse):


Third place (by thepeoplemag):


Remember, you can always submit drawings through e-mail: animaljam.meian@gmail.com.

First place prize: Artist Plague
Second place prize: Diamond Earrings 
Third place prize: Knight helmet

These prizes are subject to change depending on what I have.

4 comments:

  1. holy shit the first drawing is difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the drawings, but maybe make the prizes a little more up to the drawings standers? what i mean by that is the prizes should be worth what the drawing is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u the prizes should be worth a little more ^
      :D

      Delete
  3. wolfwuv3000 on aj :D13 March 2014 at 04:52

    I ahve 2 artist plaques :D if I get 1st place can I have a dif prize? I ahve been saving a really EPIC piece of art for this site thx plz email ur reply back to me at wolfwuv3000@gmail.com or Bepsi12348@gmail.com or bluekitten3000@gmail.com :D lol don't get 2 carried away with the emails (jk go on ahead and spam me)

    ReplyDelete