Sunday, October 19, 2014

Animal Jam - (Rares) - Horse Coins

     Possibly the rarest item on Animal Jam as of 2014, the Horse Coins are in high demand, not because of its looks, but because of its rarity. There is nothing quite to match the rarity of the Horse Coins. It's worth up to 4 Founder's Hats and Spike Collars. In fact, it's worth even more than that. It is practically impossible to get a Horse Coin by trading. So, if you really want one, what should you do? The answer is simple: play Eagle Adventures! I believe there is a 0.0001% chance of getting this Horse Coin, so don't be discouraged if you don't get it on your 100th try. Keep in mind that Animal Jam made this item to be extremely hard to get. The Horse Coin is a land furniture item that's also for non-members. It only comes in one colour. The outside is surrounded by silver, then blue, and then finally, a silver horse head. Again, there is nothing that can possibly match the rarity of the Horse Coin. 

22 comments:

  1. I would freak out if I got one in an Eagle Adventure. :o
    Great Blog btw, I read it everyday c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think aj deleted these items bc i had one and the next day i got on and they were not in my inventory :l :( , plus if i did get hacked they would take other items weird dont u think?

      Delete
    2. They deleted them because everybody's Horse Coins were gone.

      Delete
    3. My name is weird. Horse coin i RARER tHEN caMI o: 😒😒😒🙄😡😡☹️☹️😂😤😤😰😨😇🙁☺️😟🙁

      Delete
  2. Huff aj deleted those ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MEH GAWD I'VE NEVER SEEN 1 OF THEM IN MEH LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about them once. Are they really that beta?! Send me gifts I am trueomega!! btw I have been looking for neon bows.. what r they worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have neon bows. If you'd like to offer jam-a-gram me i'm friendsforever456 :D

      Delete
  5. What about skullys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's spelled skullie not skullys..
      Learn grammer people :\

      Delete
    2. Grammar* And its not grammar, Its spelling.

      Delete
  6. I would litterly cry, laugh, and scream at the same time if I got 1. My user is Betadog1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They've been removed D:

    All those founders for a horse coin... now you've wasted your Founders. Good job AJ for removing them. :I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually Epic Plushies are the rarest item in animal jam because you have to pay real money unless you trade for it

    ReplyDelete
  10. horse coins were removed and if u have an founder rare or non rare jam-a-gram me my user is (storemyden32)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. who wants to trade plaques? i have the howl and artist plaques.

    ReplyDelete
  12. and my username is pinkshuger and i have only one rare

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have lots of betas and plaques i rillly need a neon bow jag me if u have one for trade my user is whistlemoon2

    ReplyDelete