I haven't done one of these in a long time. So, here it is: The fourth list of rare and famous Jammers!
1. GummyUnicorn - (Famous and a little rare) - She has a popular YouTube channel, one of the most famous of Animal Jam: PonyPalsForever. A lot of Jammers are BFFs with her, such as Julian2, Kosho (bepper). She is not that rare.
2. Starroxy - (A little famous and a little rare) - She isn't known for being rare nor famous, but when Jammers meet her, people are basically bidding for her items. She has Moon Dirt and Pigtails, but won't qualify for the top 10 rarest Jammers.
3. Zafara - (A little rare) - She wants people to trade her fair. Lots of Jammers trip over their paws to get to her.
4. Victory1298 - (A little rare) - Lots of people love hanging out with Victory1298. She has a Long Spike Collar and Red Brick Walls. Jammers are always offering items for her stuff.
5. IIIIIIIIL - (Pretty famous, a little rare) He has 8 Is and 1 L. Julian2 hangs out with him, and he has many BETAs.
6. MintyCupcakes - (A little famous, a little rare) - When you spot MintyCupcakes in Jamaa, you instantly know she's rare. She puts rare items on her animal, so it's quite easy to tell. She has Black Gazelle Horns, Founder's Hat, and Blue Mechanical Angel Helmet. People love to hang out with this Jammer.
7. Emberfuture - (A little rare) - Emberfuture loves hanging out with Jammers. Even though she's rare, she's trying hard to be famous.
8. Lily30103 - (A little rare) - When she speaks, everyone replies. Since her Long Red Spike Collar makes people jealous, she's got quite a few admirers. She spends all day making trades and stuff.
9. faddle - (A little famous and a little rare) - She has a Long Black Spike Collar, and seems pretty friendly.
10. wolffeycat - (A little famous) - She's quite famous for having a YouTube channel with over 10,000 subscribers, Animaljammer330. She has some haters complaining about why her channel is so famous, though.